A perfect watch is something that will serve you well for the rest of your life and picking one amongst a myriad of options is never easy. So we’re glad that we have someone like Glen Ross, president of Shreve & Co., to share with us his top 5 tips for selecting the perfect timepiece.
Since 1852, Shreve & Co., originally The Shreve Jewelry Store, has been a vibrant part of the Bay Area fine jewelry industry and a champion of spectacular designs and established designers. In the past 160 years, Shreve has hosted only the highest quality of fine jewelry and timepiece designs, ranging from Mikimoto and Rolex, to Hearts on Fire, Wellendorff, and Patek Philippe.
1. Does your daily routine include scaling mountains, working out at the gym or typing on a computer? Consider your lifestyle needs for your watch to better compliment your requirements.
2. What’s in your closet? Account for what you already have and accommodate for what’s missing! (i.e. dressy, casual, sporty)
3. Go for comfort! What feels better when you flip your wrist? A leather strap or a bracelet?
4. You’re complicated! Consider your need for date, dual time zones, timers for speed or driving, or none of the above… and choose accordingly.
5. Are you one-of-a-kind? Create custom and stay true to yourself.